Closer Neighbourhoods Project
EcoACTIVE has teamed up with the PACT project to deliver part of the Closer Neighbourhoods project in the Manor House area. Closer Neighbours Teams are ideally about five to eight people that come together to work through the programme of five meetings, which will be facilitated by a member of the EcoACTIVE team.
Teams can be formed in a variety of ways e.g
– Neighbours can set up a team from their street, estate or balcony
– Organisations such as TRAs, neighbourhood watch or faith groups can reach out to their members to form teams
– recruitment of like minded individuals can be done by email, putting up a poster in a local library. Be creative; all ideas are welcome!
If you are interested in participating please get in touch
recent news from ecoACTIVE
- Capital Clean Up
- KBT Eco-schools England
- North London Schools Recycling Services
- Fully Funded Workshops for Primary and Secondary this term
- Closer Neighbourhoods Project
- Wanted! Committee Members
- Volunteers Needed!
- We are going home for Christmas!
- Sanctuary Housing Love Parks Week in Hackney
- St Luke’s Secret Garden – Get Involved!
- Coming Soon! New Waste Prevention Project
- St Luke’s Clean-Up Event!
- *NEW* Waste Reduction SEN Education Pack
- Session Worker Vacancies!
- PLASTIC WINNERS!
- Week 2 Powerful Plastics Results!
- Powerful Plastics Results!
- POWERFUL PLASTICS!
- ecoACTIVE has a new home!
- Thank you, City Bridge Trust!