Freelance session workers required!
ecoACTIVE is recruiting freelance session workers
We are looking to recruit freelance sessions workers to support the education team in delivering indoor and outdoors in both primary and secondary schools and in community settings.
The successful candidate (s) will require classroom experience and have a thorough understanding of environmental issues which they can communicate effectively to people of all ages.
Please find attached the application pack for this vacancy:
Closing date for applications: 9 am Monday 18th September 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 3rd October 2017 (time to be confirmed)
Induction: Week beginning in the 9th October 2017 (date/time to be confirmed)
For more information, please contact us on 020 8510 0113.
recent news from ecoACTIVE
- Freelance session workers required!
- Capital Clean Up
- KBT Eco-schools England
- North London Schools Recycling Services
- Fully Funded Workshops for Primary and Secondary this term
- Closer Neighbourhoods Project
- Wanted! Committee Members
- Volunteers Needed!
- We are going home for Christmas!
- Sanctuary Housing Love Parks Week in Hackney
- St Luke’s Secret Garden – Get Involved!
- Coming Soon! New Waste Prevention Project
- St Luke’s Clean-Up Event!
- *NEW* Waste Reduction SEN Education Pack
- Session Worker Vacancies!
- PLASTIC WINNERS!
- Week 2 Powerful Plastics Results!
- Powerful Plastics Results!
- POWERFUL PLASTICS!
- ecoACTIVE has a new home!